You can view your student's grades, report cards and attendance by going to this link: ParentsWeb
If you have not logged in before, please see the following instructions on how to get started:
RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your student's academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You may view your student’s grades, attendance, and report card, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer or a smartphone.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari, go to www.factsmgt.com and click Parent Log In, then Facts Family Portal (ParentsWeb) from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Type the school's District Code LV-KY
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address (you must use the email address you gave to the school during registration) and click Create Account.
- You will receive an email from FACTS SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Once you have received the email, click on the link from the email. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
- Student attendance
- Daily grades
- Report cards
- If you would like to access ParentsWeb on your smartphone, you can use your smartphone internet browser or download the RenWeb Home app and simply login with the account you created above.